23 August 2011

The Mr & Mrs




What is your take on love? What does it mean to you?

Greg’s Response:
Love is a wonderful state of mind between two people. A feeling of long lost past friends from another life. Its a bond that you share together. It’s not just the small thing that lets you know love is present, its everything. Love is free, love is honest, and love is pure. Love; such an amazing thing truly from our God above. 

Shanelle’s Response:
To me, love is a strong bond between you and a significant other. It is something you can share with your partner in a manner that only the two of you will understand. It’s a sense of heaven, being as one, feeling like only you two exist in a world of sensation. Since the day Greg told me he loved me, I have felt more joy in my heart than the 18 years without him. He fills a hole in my heart. Just to see him smile and enjoy himself takes me on a ride of my life. It sends me to a hidden place that no one on this planet can take from me. Love makes me feel light, as if I am floating on a cloud of passion, or swimming through a valley of romance. I promise you if you every get to this feeling, you will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment