23 August 2011

I Can't Stop Missing You




Here we go with the folks who still on their ex jock after they broke up. I have seen many ignorant diss and break-ups but I guess I am the only one offended in the break-up! I have seen long relationships last for years (in high school) but right when someone leaves for college, its a wrap! No matter what, a lot of females try to make sense of it, try to see what he is doing by myspace and facebook, text him, or call him and just continue to make a fool out of herself. I have seen women diss dudes and they are dumb enough to keep catering to her. None of this makes any kind of sense. If someone deliberately does not want to be with me and makes it be scene in several attempts to break-up or even tell me, I think I will get the big picture!

There are too many people in the world to waste your time with one who does not appreciate you or respect you the way they should. There have been some naive chicks that know their men are cheating and even some cases where their boyfriend lives with their ex (baby mama) and they see nothing wrong. Stop being stupid, and please let go. I know sometimes it is hard to let go of someone you love, but why is it hard for you but its not hard for them to leave you, put it that way! When you do try to get over it, don’t keep your ex involved in your love life. If someone breaks up with you, they will act as though they want you to be happy, but they don’t. They will ask who you been dating since ya’ll broke up, who you been sleeping with, and if you are happy. They only want you to answer, I ain’t got nobody, I ain’t slept with nobody, and how can I be happy if we just broke up last week because you need your space. Then your friend calls you and say they saw your ex out to dinner with somebody else. Ain’t that bout a snitch?! So while you home snuggled up with C Bear, Jamal is out having himself an awesome time with Ms. July. Just move on and live your life. Life is to short to be sitting here crying about somebody who has out grown you. You deserve better no matter who you are, and I hope that you see it sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment