23 August 2011

C.H.A.M.P.A.G.N.E Wife






C = I am going to CATER to you for the rest of my life….this doesn’t mean I’m your slave but I will do as you please
H = My HEART is completely yours. You are the main key holder; please make sure it is not broken.
A = You are the APPLE of my eye. You are the reason I breathe and the splitting image of you.
M = We have some much more life ahead of us; a world of great MEMORIES that will carry on!
P = For the PATIENCE that you have assisted me in developing.
A = The AMOUNT of foolishness we went through to get to where we are now.
G = I am beyond GRATEFUL for what we have and what is more to come. We just have to pray and work hard to keep it up.
N = NEVER giving up on one another because of a small disagreement. We are soul mates and we have now become a 3 man army!
E = Is for EVERY precious moment that we shared. We have thousands of pictures to give a glimpse but only our hearts can tell the actual story.
-We shared vows and I officially went from your girl to your woman.-
W = The WONDER of the future. You are good at waiting for the future and I still need time to get on the boat and join you there and leave the past where it belongs. That is one of your great qualities and I love it.
I = The times we thought it would be IMPOSSIBLE to get to the point we are now.
F = The FEARLESS ways we have flaunt. We know we belong together and that is the end of that! No second guessing, the haters can fall back and watch while we do our thang!
E = EVOLUTION; we can do nothing but grow from here and I am looking forward to every millimeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment