23 August 2011

Adam & Eve & A Snake?






Some chicks can’t be trusted when it comes to men. Not saying men aren’t to be blamed in some situations, because they are. I have witnessed some chicks engage themselves in other people relationships because they are single. They end up catching feelings for the guy and can’t wait to weave you out the equation. I feel that those specific girls don’t want you to be happy. Those are the type of people I believe should be labeled as seasonal friendship candidates.


I can’t even label these “men hungry hoes” as women! I mean just sit back and think about it. When you are single and she isn’t, how often do you see her man? How often do you hear about her man? Then look at her being single and you aren’t. How often did she call or text you; let alone bring your man name up at awkward times? Again this is a seasonal person and her time is up. It’s clear to me she does not want to see you happy, yet she claims to be your friend. Is this the type of person you can trust around your man when you out of town for a day or 2?


I have observed this in maybe 4 or 5 different relationships and I will share 1. My friend (a guy), was trying to talk to a girl, she kept playing around acting as if she didn’t want to date him, so I advised him to move on. Life is too short for games. So he does so, and starts talking to another girl. Once the old girl found out she proceeded with sending him naked pictures and sexy sounding text at 1-3am constantly. Of course his new girl saw this and it was over. Now in this situation I would have deleted her number and maybe go as far as blocking it. Of course he was weak and decided deleting her number wasn’t necessary because she was just playing but obviously your girlfriend didn’t find that joke funny. I don’t want you to be cautious around all your friends but around the ones you aren’t to sure are your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment